Thursday, March 5, 2009

Random WTFs

I am still working form home because of the flood and earlier this morning, I noticed a weird humming sound. I went all over the house looking for the source, thing that something electronic was malfunctioning. When I couldn’t find it, I noticed that the sound was stronger near my front windows and I went outside. Sure enough, it seems that the sound is coming from across the street, or in the woods further on. And it is DRIVING ME CRAZY. It’s very faint, but just enough that I can’t drown it out with TV or radio (unless I want them blaring, which I very much do not). I think the annoyance magnified by the fact that I have a cold and my ears are clogged and I may possibly be a tiny bit irritable. But still, if that sound doesn’t stop soon, I am either going to stab someone or possibly jump through time (yes, I do watch lost, why do you ask?)

************************************************

Speaking of humming, the boy came home yesterday and told me he had to write a paragraph that I had to sign. The subject? Why you shouldn’t hum in school. Oooooookay. This particular teacher is NOT my favorite and she has annoyed me a few times, but this one is just weird. It’s just the latest in a long line of things that piss me off about this school. Regardless, it wasn’t a huge deal so I kept my mouth shut.

************************************************

I just got a text message from an unknown number that just said, “Yes.” I am wondering if the Thera-Flu has led me to groggily propose to a stranger via text message. If so, I will be sure to invite you all to the wedding. Bring presents.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Gwen said...

Ugh, Theraflu :( Hope you feel better. As far as not being allowed to hum in school: What the fuck? Indeed. Can the teacher really allowed to make that rule? That's really arbitrary. My daughter hums when she eats and sometimes when she concentrates while coloring or doing puzzles. God, I am not looking forward to her going to school. I might end up having to slap a bitch. Again, I hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

lmao! I just had to stop by this site because it said LAST NERVE! We must be separated at birth because my email address is

wait for it


lastnerve2000@gmail.com

lol

Yes, I decided in 2000 that I was on my last nerve! lol

Lisa said...

Oh no, Theraflu fog is the worst. Maybe you can sick this psycho teacher on whoever is making the irritating noise in the woods? They would be too busy writing a paragraph to get to you....
Thanks for the suggestions, appreciate the help!

justmylife said...

I have to wonder if our kid has the same teacher. heh! Humming now warrants a paragragh, well, HHHHUUUUMMMMMM. heh!

Chris said...

Make sure you let him know you're not suppose to hold your breath either.... Cuz you could DIE!!! GuH...