Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Weeding

I have to weed out Google Reader a good bit. I realized recently that I am missing some of my favorite blogs because I lost my mind for a while and started subscribing to a whole bunch that I don't even like that much, so now, every time I open Reader, I see 1000+ posts and I get overwhelmed and I shut it back down. So today, I am cleaning house. So, if I used to be a frequent reader/commenter to yours and you haven't seen me in a while, I am sorry - especially to those of you who still come around here even though I appear to have abandoned you. I'm going to weed out a bunch of bullshit and I'll be back.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

bluzdude said...

Perfect timing! I was just about to send out the "I Want You Back" postcard.

Scribe said...

Did I make the cut? I sure hope so!

Logical Libby said...

It's okay, I understand.. (sob)