Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Photo Meme

I was tagged by her last week on this photo meme. Of course being slow, I am just getting around to getting it done. Anyway, you go to your 6th picture folder and pick your 6th picture. Then tag 5 others. Of course, although I like to be tagged, I hate tagging other people for stuff (I always feel like the weird, loser girl), so instead, I will eat a sandwich. That's almost the same thing, right?

Anyway, I give you:



The girl had some seriously crazy-ass hair in those days. When I first saw this photo, I was immediately reminded of a more famous photo, so I did a side-by-side compare. And I had to share it with you as well:



And because I feel a little guilty, I have to prove that she wasn't always looking like a drunk criminal has-been actor, I have to show otherwise. Because she often looked like this:



And this:



And this:



And this:



But she made up for it when she looked like this:



**********************************

Also - this is for redpenmama:

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Amy said...

Too cute! I think I have pictures of me like that...from college. :) (up to and including the lifting of the shirt pic) My parents must be so proud.

meno said...

Some of these will be great fun to show her dates in the future!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA!

it was totally worth getting called out on your site for that. As if the pictures of The Girl were not enough.

And, yeah, don't really need to hear that song again. :)

ciao,
rpm

I am a Tornado ~ proven fact! said...

PERFECT.

I so remember those days with my girlys. She is still precious, but she will hate you for showing everyone ...

She is such a princess now.

Unknown said...

Alright, I was in love with her after that first picture, but the last one? With the grin and the HUGE eyes? Jesus help me, I want to kidnap the little thing. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh, I was laughin so hard, I like to fell out my chair. I love the pictures of your girl, she's precious! the song and video, though? I think he must have crashed some of my family gatherings.