Thursday, May 29, 2008

Anonymous Can Go Suck It (aka the one where I say some very bad words and then move on to blather about nothing of consequence)

Hey – I got another hate comment! This time, instead of racist garbage, it was this gem:

“Ey Gina, you look like a fat cow yourself, so what´s your fucking problem ugly bitch”

Isn’t that awesome?

You know, I’ll admit – at first I thought, “Ouch- that hurts.” but then I realized that Anonymous is a bitch ass fucking cunt and I felt better. I can’t help but wonder, though, what goes on in the mind of a person who leaves a comment like that on the blog of a person they (presumably) don’t even know, that they definitely don’t have to read. I think about how sad and pathetic an existence it must be to have to take pleasure from something like that. And I think about how I am, in fact, a fat cow, but that I can do something about it while unfortunately for Anonymous (and moreso, everyone around him/her), there is no cure for pathetic bitch ass fucking cunt.

===============================

So, anyway.

Oh – and while we’re on the subject of assholes – two words: Sharon Stone. Seriously? I mean – do you really think that, given the number of innocent people – children – affected by the quake? Because I think I’d watch out for karma myself, if I were you.

===============================

Also in the asshole files – did you hear about the Rachel Ray ad that got pulled? Apparently, in her latest commercial for Dunkin Donuts, she wore a scarf that Michelle Malkin and other crazy assholes thought looks like a kaffiyeh. So Dunkin Donuts won’t be airing the ad. Now, I don’t give a rat’s ass about Dunkin Donuts or Rachel Ray, so I don’t really care one way or another about the ad. But I do know that the reaction of some people over a scarf - a scarf - is way the hell overboard. It’s a scarf! And to decide that it represents all thing evil and anti-American and demand that it not be shown to the American public for fear we will all be killed in some sort of Dunkin Donuts Terrorist Uprising, is a little on the ultra-sensitive batshit crazy side. I mean, if you really want something to be offended by, here are a few no-brainers: George Bush, Racism, 46 million without health insurance, the boy who was voted out of his class by an asshole teacher, Iraq, the price of gas, the fact that women still only make about 77 cents to a mans dollar, the lack of affordable and acceptable care for the elderly, the earthquake victims, the still displaced Katrina victims, the 13 million American children going to bed hungry every night, the 300 million worldwide doing the same, the economy, the hundreds of thousands of people living in shelters or on the streets of one of the richest nations in the world, global warming, and once more for good measure – George Bush.

===============================

Tomorrow is my first short Friday – yay! Actually, it will be even shorter, since I am taking off at 9:30 to go to the boy’s 5th grade awards ceremony. I wasn’t really planning on going, since – to be honest – I didn’t think he’d be getting anything. Because I am an awesome low expectations-having mom like that. So pony up that Super Supportive Mom of the Year Award right away, bitches! Actually, I really didn’t want to figure out how to swing work and getting there on time. But now that I have been offered the opportunity to work from home on summer Fridays, it’s a lot easier. As it turns out, he will actually get some awards – don’t get excited – most likely the generic, participation type and not the 5th Grade Genius kind. But I will be happy and proud anyway. Because I still display my Class Clown, Most Likely to Drive a College Professor Crazy and Most Talkative awards proudly.

===============================

This weekend, my mom and aunt are having a yard sale. They do it every year and every year, my mom tries to get me to go and get rid of stuff, and every year, my laziness, pack-ratty-ness, and busy schedule prevent me from doing so. But this year, I have decided to gather up some stuff and go. I have some baby-type items, like a stroller and a toddler bed that are just taking up space and I have about a hundred billion books. My problem with books is that I don’t want to sell them cheap and people don’t want to pay more than $1. I mean – I love to read, so if I saw a $12 book for $5, I’d be all over that shit. But most folks aren’t like me (irrational and crazy). So, I’ll have to give in a little just to get my household out from under the mountain of books. The funny thing is that I have no problem giving them away. I’m just cheap if I try and sell them. I plan on taking my camera, because yard sales are a virtual weirdo carnival.

Besides, if I make a few bucks, it will help with a little vacation I have coming up. I am going to Virginia Beach for abut 5 days for my cousin’s graduation. And God help me – my mother is riding with me. And staying in the room with me. And I can definitely use some extra money for drinks.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

Burgh Baby said...

You need a "Don't Feed the Trolls" sign. It's so fun having haters, isn't it?

Just keep rubbing it in about your short Fridays (from home, no less). Go ahead. It's not like I would love to have that kind of schedule. Nope, not at all.

Karen said...

Only the coolest bloggers get haters. Welcome to the club. :)

Irene said...

I guess I am very glad only about 10 people read my blog, I haven't had any hate comments....yet....

But every time I hear about them, I do wonder what the hell possesses people to be so angry that they would feel the need to write such horrible things to a person they don't even know! Sad.

And I hope you weren't offended by my post. I am POSITIVE you are NOT like my neighbors. I mean, these people just are weird. Reclusive, dirty, garbage hording people who have big dogs that rarely leave the house. Weird I tell you!

Quarantine Hobby said...

That is pathetic. Seriously, I can barely find the time to leave comments on the blogs I LIKE let alone ANONYMOUS comments that are RUDE. Puhleeze.

And yeah, I'm a book-whore, too. Especially if they are on sale. But I don't have the energy to sell them, so I always just give them away to Goodwill or to a friend or family member who I think would enjoy them.

Susan said...

I wish I lived near you so I could pawn off my stuff at your yard sale. I almost did a garage sale in April, for the first time in like 10 years. The last (and only) time I did one some lady offered me 25 cents for a hand knit sweater (excellent shape, originally at least $70-80), which I had marked at $5. Five. Fucking. Dollars.

I told her no. I left off the description, though, that you used in this post. But you can be sure I was thinking it.

Anonymous said...

ok...if you won't say ouch, I will...some people are just so rude! Ther ARE ways of saying what you need to say without being that nasty....besides really, who has time to write hate mail?...and why to such an awesome blogger??

Hey............I want summer short Fridays!!!!!!!

meno said...

Wow, your very own troll! You are so in now.

Shippie said...

GINA!!! OMG!! Lol...dayum I've missed you woman!! I finally figured out why you haven't been updating at dland...duh, you aren't there any longer! I've got ya on my google reader now so I'll know when you update. WOOTNESS! I've actually been updating again too so stop by if you get the time. I look forward to catching up with you again. Shippie