Monday, January 12, 2009

Another Winner

Don't forget - there's still plenty of time to enter the Planet Earth DVD contest. I'll be adding a new contest post later this week.

******************************

Look at me here all bright and early! What's up with that? I don't know, but it may have something to do with not avoiding work and not wanting to think about getting the girl ready and picking up her friend and driving to pre-school and running the gauntlet of snotty moms. yeah - that's probably it.

Anyway, I have a winner for the Valentine-y prize, and randomizer tells me:



It's Tanyetta!

So, Tanyetta, email me your address at sugarmag(at)live(dot)com and I will get your prize out this week. Congrats!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Shelly- Mom Files said...

that luck gal! She wins EVERYTHING! LOL!